Power Supply Modules
- Compact, light weight and SMPS design
- Versatile and easy snap-on mounting on Din-rail
- Very low ripple and noise
- Regulated and adjusted output
- Protection against over voltage, short circuit and over load
- Micro-controller based design with world class Indian software.
- Non-contact sensing through reflected light beam on reflective sticker.
- LCD display
- Input sensing indication through LED.
- Memory facility to retain measured value.
- Portable, lightweight, strong and elegant ABS enclosure.
- Accuracy: 1RPM up to 5,000 RPM and 0.05% of the reading above 5,000 RPM.
- Resolution: 0.1RPM up to 5,999 RPM and 1RPM at and above 6,000RPM.
- Calibration certificate provided along with tachometer - traceable to national and international standards.
- 5 Digit LCD Display
- Start signal- continuous, 12V AC to 240V AC, 12V DC to 220V DC
- Battery operated
- Reset terminal available at rear for resetting.
- Resolution- 1Hr (1 sec if min: sec button on front panel is pressed.)
- Battery operated (2nos x 1.5V DC, AA size) Real Time Clock in 24 hour format.
- Switches ON and OFF 4 times in a day with respect to real time
- LED indication for relay status.
- LCD display for real time clock.
- User Friendly programming.
- Manual over ride facility.
- Clock hours and Clock minute buttons can be enabled by shorting terminals to program RTC.
- TS-203 : Suitable for Panel / Flush mounting
- TS-203B : Program hour and program minute buttons can be enabled by shorting terminals to program the load’s START time and DURATION for which the load should be ON
- Suitable for Din rail mounting.